RSS

VIDEO 1/25/12: CHICAGO BULLDOG CHOKED BY ELEVATOR SURVIVES; CAUSES OUTRAGE

25 Jan

The internet is on fire and the video is certain to go viral quickly.  A video posted on YouTube shows the freak accident of a bulldog getting sucked in by an elevator door.  Many animal lover’s are outraged but happy to hear the dog survived.

A Chicago man entered the elevator in his building, but apparently he was not watching closely.  Because his bulldog’s leash got caught in the door, when the dog decided to stay in the lobby.  As the door closed, he was pulled up by his leash, choking him with his own collar.

The stunned man told reporters, “I actually almost didn’t want to open the door and see what had happened on the lobby side. I wish I would have let go of the leash, but it all happened so fast that it pulled me in and it was impossible to take my hand out of the strap.”

Fortunately the dog survived with little damage, but the owner ended up with a broken wrist. Surveillance footage from the lobby is incredible to watch, but hopefully teaches all dog lover’s a lesson…pay attention to your pet!

We are all so distracted these days, especially with cell phones and other things…this is definitely a sign that we all need to slow down and enjoy life (and our pets).

 The bulldog is resting comfortably, but probably is wondering if he will continue to be “man’s best friend”.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on January 25, 2012 in HEADLINE NEWS

 

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: