Barbara Walters reveals the ten most fascinating people tonight. The annual special is a fan favorite, as we tune in to see who will top the list. She always keeps it a secret but reveals the partial list as a teaser. The only shock so far is the addition of Honey Boo Boo, but who says a reality show can’t make you famous these days.
Many are wondering who will complete the list and have tossed out several names. Will it be…President Barack Obama, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, Psy, Kristen Stewart, Carrie Underwood, Nicki Minaj, Duchess Kate Middleton or someone else? Not sure, but my bets on President Obama, Kate Middleton and Psy.
TOP 10 LIST IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. Ben Affleck– Actor-turned-director
2. E L James– 50 Shades of Grey author
3. Gabby Douglas – London Olympics gymnist – Gold Medalist
4. Governor Chris Christie– New Jersey Governor received recognition during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
5. Hillary Rodham Clinton – The Secretary of State and wife of Bill Clinton
6. Honey Boo Boo – a.k.a. Alana Thompson, is the star of the hit reality show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
7. One Direction – Hottest boy band in the world…British X Factor contestants.
8. Seth MacFarlane – The creative mind behind “Family Guy”
UPDATE: The MOST fascinating person General David Patraeus. Also add Prince Harry to the list.
Did your favorite make the list? Who do you think is missing so far…vote on the Poll below and chime in.
CHECK OUT DETAILS ON THE FULL LIST OF MOST FASCINATING PEOPLE HERE