Happy New Year! It is yet another night of excitement…as we gear up for 2013. And we can all rest easy knowing the first news in to juice up our senses…is that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby! Kim is officially “Kanye Baby Mama!“
Let’s hope we have more important news hit the airwaves and this predictable announcement is not what our future holds. There has to be better gossip in the air for us in the new year.
However, we should reflect back on other top stories for this year, which gave us hope and doubt, for what’s in store for our beloved celebrities this upcoming year.
- Snooki had a baby! Which was actually great news…this little bundle of joy probably saved her life. She certainly would have had a drunken life of addiction and pain had she not given birth.
- Lindsey Lohan received a $100,000 gift! In her time of crisis, pal Charlie Sheen donated this enormous fortune to help pay her taxes. Too bad she was so rude that she forgot to thank him. It also did not help…because she still owes the Gov and was in court again.
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino hit rehab. This was great news since the days of hanging out on The Jersey Shore are over. Turns out, that show was more of an experiment for what teens should NOT do if they want to live a clean and sober life…sequel will be called “JERSEY SHORE REHAB!”
- Rihanna & Chris Brown reunited. It was a learning experience for all celebs, teaching them battered women will not take abuse…but not sure if it was the right move for Rihanna. Good to forgive…not sure if it’s good to forget.
- Kim Kardashian & Kayne West hooked up. This was GREAT news, because it became annoying to see Kim continue to play musical man chairs. Better the devil you know….two self-absorbed people work well together. Probably will name the baby Kimye.
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stuart made up. Not sure if this was the best news, but certainly gives hope to couples struggling with cheating. This time it was a woman who strayed, so the man had to suck it up for a change….hummmmm?
- Anne Hathaway had a public wardrobe malfunction. This was refreshing to hear about, because she seems so perfect. Although she was devastated by the mishap, it shows she is human. The moral of this story is to wear underwear when hitting the red carpet, or you may show your fans more than they bargained for!
Wishing you the very best in 2013! Love…Laugh…Live….and your new year will be just fine.
On another note, while we lavish in the celebs triumphs and heartbreak…we should count our blessings. Although they look as though they live a life of luxury…they have issues too. And the worst thing for them; is that in the world of social networking sites…they screw up in the eyes of the world!
I’m not saying Kim is a gold digger…but she is not messing with a broke…dude!