This year the Illinois Lottery offered its St. Patrick’s Day Millionaire Raffle once again. The results will be posted on Monday, March 18, 2013 and many will find themselves a bit richer. The odds are some of the best of all games offered by the Illinois Lottery.
The above video shows one of the MEGA winners from last year. The entire town of Millersburg, Illinois, pulled together and 117 people won one of the four $1,000,000 prizes. Wow…now that is amazing! Also astounding is that another million dollar winner from last year, just stepped forward! With only a few days left a Wood Dale resident claimed their prize.
Most only dream about what they will do with all that cash….trips, expensive cars, fancy homes, charity donations, sharing with family…and the list goes on. But only four will win the big prize of $1,000,000…what would you do with that huge amount of money?
Check out this link to see if your dreams can turn into a reality. And yes…I played too:). GOOD LUCK! Hope the luck of the Irish is with us all. And if you happen to win and want to buy a home in Chicago….look me up!
CHECK OUT THE ODDS OF WINNING!
- Only 500,000 tickets were sold and are currently sold out.
- 4 Prizes of $1,000,000, odds are 1 in 125,000!
- 5 prizes of $100,000 each, odds are 1 in 100,000!
- 500 prizes of $1,000 each, odds of 1 in 1000!
- THAT’S 509 TOTAL AVAILABLE PRIZES WITH OVERALL ODDS OF 1 IN 982!
- The cost is $20 per ticket.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUYING SHORT SALES IN ILLINOIS HERE!